Just don't use so much sand next time! I think that he gave me a little too much sleepy powder last night because I was totally out of it (and maybe I still am). The nice thing about having an 8-year old daughter is that she's really great about helping the other kids find some cereal for breakfast and locating cartoons in the morning. I don't know how long kids have been awake or what they've been up to since they opened their eyes - but the house is still standing, the fridge is closed and there's no flooding in any of the bathrooms. It's a red letter day so far, I think.
So last night I was talking to a friend on the phone. I had the receiver between my cheek and shoulder so that my hands could be free and all of a sudden she was gone! I had FAT CHEEKED her!!! Have you ever done that? (Come on, be honest) I don't think you really even have to have fat cheeks, you could have really high cheek bones that stick out just a little bit. That's what I'm going to tell people from now on. I'll tell them that I was practicing sucking my cheeks in and skinny cheeked them. I think I like that a little bit better. Also, if you've ever been fat - I mean SKINNY- cheeked you have to consider the possibility that it may not have been an accident. If the person on the other end skinny cheeked you while THEY were talking, it was an accident. If you were talking and got skinny cheeked (but then kept talking for who knows how long) then maybe the person on the other end was tired of listening to you rant on and on and on. If they call you back you're good to keep going. If you have to call them back - they were done and couldn't think of a polite way to butt in. Often the skinny cheeker will make up some lame excuse and say they have to run but will call you back later. This is when crazy kids come in REALLY handy! If I've skinny cheeked someone and they end up calling me back I will pinch one of my kids so that there's screaming in the background making it seem like I've entered a world of utter chaos in the three minutes since we were last on the phone and can't possibly talk any more! Ahem. I mean, I NEVER would do something like that! How rude! If any of you have ever been fat, uh skinny, cheeked by me it was unintentional because you ALWAYS have something interesting to say and I couldn't POSSIBLY have anything better to do than to listen to you drone on. *wink*
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

2 comments:
Once again laughed until I almost wet my pants. Thanks for the good times!
Fat cheeked? i don't know if I have ever heard that before...or I mean skinny cheeked...either way...It happens all the time to me and I hate it!
So does that mean I have fat cheeks or skinny cheeks?
wait...don't answer that!
Funny!!!
Shelle (BlokThoughts)
Post a Comment