Here's the town that Emma built. Today the kids decided that they wanted to have "forts" made out of blankets and toys. They pushed Ian's chest of drawers around, used all of the heavy toys they could find and pulled the blankets off of their beds. Ta-Da! Here's the end result. Emma even had enough forsight to build the little village in Ian's room (so that the mess would stay OUT of her room) and she also built 3 forts so that each kid gets their own space. It's been good for several hours of distraction and they even want to sleep in them tonight. Hmmm.....I'm not sure about that. I have to weigh fun verses tired kids in the morning because of lack of sleep. I think I'm leaning toward seperate slseeping quarters for the night.
We had the contractors start coming today to do the warranty work for our home. Why is it that whenever I'm in the middle of a serious conversation Ian decides to hit Abbey? I had two different contractors come in at two different times and the kids had issues both times. I swear, people probably think that I have a pack of wild hyenas running around here. Okay, so sometimes it really IS like a bunch of wild animals live here but I'd hoped that I could hide it from the public better... (dramamine cookies are looking better and better every day)
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

1 comment:
Seriously why do we bother to buy toys. I think kids could entertain themselves longer with boxes, sticks, and other types of misc stuff.
Post a Comment