It's finally here. It's time for the 1 year warranty for our home and today we had our walk through. Allen is the do-everything guy who tells you if your warranty request is legitimate or not. He is a nice guy who tells you how it is and doesn't hold anything back. He looks pretty clean cut and I'll bed he even smells nice most of the time. Forget that the left side of his mustache has a slightly yellow tinge to it and he smells like he just walked out of a smoke-filled bar. Anytime he goes outside he lights one up and takes a couple of drags. I'm now sitting here blowing my nose and trying to figure out if I've got any allergy medicine to clear up the stuffiness that has just filled my sinus cavities. When he first got here the kids were so excited that they wouldn't leave him alone. Ian had to show him his bandaid and explain that he couldn't touch it because he had to have stitches. Abbey kept asking what his name was and if he was going to move into our home - I'd be embarassed if it wasn't part of our everyday encounters with people. Anyway, we walked through the entire house and I pointed out to him all of the spots (which I had happily marked with blue painter's tape) that I felt needed to be brought to his attention. I think I got a little happy with the tape, though. He gave me the "you're a nice girl" pat on the back and explained that some things just weren't covered by the warranty. I guess the good thing is that he knows his job and is very good at doing it. We're going to get some things fixed/replaced and this place will be a wreck for about a week once the work begins but we'll have an even more beautiful house when it's all done. (hopefully)
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

1 comment:
What do you need to get fixed? The house is fairly new. I know that there is always something though. Its nice that you will be able to get it done.
Post a Comment