Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Emma's Family Home Evening lesson

It's Emma's turn to give the FHE lesson this week and she wanted to do it all on her own. This is what she's typed up for us tonight:
OBEDEANCE oBEDEANCE is when you listen to what you are told.If you listen to what you are told then you will have a better home and you will have a better life.So if you get told by mom or dad that you need to do a chore then do it.And if you have a chore that you do not want to do you still need to do it.What OBEDENCE is all about is that you need to listen to what you are told. And I wood like to barry my testimony and I know our family lives and I hope that we will always have a great day and I rely LOVE my family.
And I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ amen.
Emma's AWESOME!

3 comments:

Hiller Family said...

That was a perfect family home evening for an eight year old. What a cutie! Obvisously your doing something right.

Linda Gibbs said...

WOW! I'm impressed! She did so great! Except now she has no excuses, because she knows, you know, what obeying is. What a sweetie!

Thoughts living in unincorporated Salt Lake County's suburbia said...

I enjoyed this. Emma did leave a loop hole for her to exploit. "What OBEDENCE is all about is that you need to listen to what you are told". Listening rather than doing? I like that logic. :)