
I was making lunch yesterday and Ian was helping me.
Ian: Hey Mom! What if I was. a. DINOSAUR!!!
Me: Aww, I'd be pretty sad. You'd be so big you couldn't live here any more.
Ian: (thinking very hard for a minute) We could live in a BIGGER house and I could live with you!
Me: Wow! That would be AWESOME!!!! (Yes, I still use the word awesome. I'm sorry, I can't help it. I'm like those guys from the 60's and 70's who still use "groovey" - it's part of my vocabulary and probably won't ever leave)
Ian: (eyes getting very wide) THEN you guys would sit at a teeny tiny table for lunch and I could sit at a GREAT BIG table and I could eat lots and lots for lunch!
He puffed his chest out after he came up with that great revelation. You know, I think he really would like to be a dinosaur someday.
In other news, we're going camping tomorrow. It'll just be a one-nighter but should be fun. Forget the fact that it's been 10 years since we went last AND that we're taking kids this time. (I think I'll have to pull out the big guns and take my secret stash of chocolate with me) I'll post all about the merriment and communing with nature-thing when I get back.
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

1 comment:
Good luck on your camping trip. Your kids will be lots of fun, perfect ages for camping.
Post a Comment