Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Blanket Was BREATHING!!

Yup, I woke up this morning and saw that the blanket on my chair in my room was breathing. It was moving up and down just like someone's chest. I didn't see anyone on it and thought that I had a posessed chair for a little while. (I've decided that those first few moments of consciousness can't be trusted.) So I laid in my bed and waited for my brain and my eyes to catch up to one another. After 4 or 5 minutes the blanket was still breathing so I went to investigate. This is what I found.



Hmmm. A squatter!!! I then tried to rouse the sleeping sprite and this is all I got.



I think I'm going to start charging a premium amount to allow little ones to sleep in that highly desired piece of real estate from now on!

No comments: