Yup, I woke up this morning and saw that the blanket on my chair in my room was breathing. It was moving up and down just like someone's chest. I didn't see anyone on it and thought that I had a posessed chair for a little while. (I've decided that those first few moments of consciousness can't be trusted.) So I laid in my bed and waited for my brain and my eyes to catch up to one another. After 4 or 5 minutes the blanket was still breathing so I went to investigate. This is what I found.
Hmmm. A squatter!!! I then tried to rouse the sleeping sprite and this is all I got.
I think I'm going to start charging a premium amount to allow little ones to sleep in that highly desired piece of real estate from now on!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
The Blanket Was BREATHING!!
Posted by
AW Cake!
at
3:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment