Abbey is the BEST vacuum on the planet. I just should have told the lady that yesterday, huh? This morning she had Cocoa Pebbles for breakfast (What can I say, they were on sale!). About 25 minutes ago she came up to me and told me that she was "hungwy" and could she please have a snack? I told her that it wasn't very long ago that she had breakfast and that she could wait for a little bit longer. Every 3 to 5 minutes she has come back asking if it's time yet. "Nope, just a little longer." I think she's finally given up, though, because right now she's crawling around on the ground under the stool she sat at for breakfast and is eating all of the bits of pebbles that didn't make it into her bowl when she was pouring it. (Yes, she poured her own cereal while I was in the shower...I guess I should have made sure the pantry door was shut before I escaped to the warm cocoon in my little world.) Anyway, as she's crawling around she's muttering to herself. I can't quite understand what she's saying, but it sounds interesting. The good thing is that she's not particularly hungry any more. At least not for the next 4 or 5 minutes.
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

1 comment:
I am having that same problem with Avery. Every five minutes or so she wants a snack of some kind. I was glad to hear my child isn't the only one who thinks she isn't going to make it to snack time.
Post a Comment