Friday, July 18, 2008

"Dear Tooth Fairy"

(On the outside of the note, which happens to be on Hannah Montana paper)
TO: tooth Fairy.
Fom: Emma. Wixom.
I love the tooth fairy
I heart teeth!!!!
(On the inside of the note)
Dear Tooth Fairy,
I relly love it when I loose a tooth and when you come and take my teth! My parents call me the toothless wonder.
Love, Emma


She lost a tooth today and this is what Jeff discovered when he went in to "help" the tooth fairy. I love it! I wish I could be a kid again just so that I could still believe in the tooth fairy, easter bunny and santa. *sigh*

3 comments:

Amy Bahnmiller said...

HOW CUTE!

Hiller Family said...

I LOVE it!!!

Linda Gibbs said...

I just love the workings of young minds! Grace is excited because she has a loose tooth! (not that loose, but woohoo!) Megan is sad because she doesn't.