Okay, so I TOTALLY stole this from my friend, Alicia. I saw it, though, and thought that it looked like fun. (Besides, it gives me something to blog about today)
Here are the rules:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you (and if this isn't on there...I'll assume you're a procrastinator like me and will check back later!)
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

6 comments:
SPANX!!!
Okay so this memory also included Kris, and it is one of my FAVORITES! We all went on a shopping trip with no kids. I loved the fact that you would tell complete strangers what was wrong or right about their outfit. It was AWESOME! I think you got a job offer from Lane Bryant from it... Seriously only you could be brutally honest, and still have people love and adore you for it. f
mmm...haven't known you for too long, but when we were in the same ward I could always count on comments throughout relief society from you! They were great comments and you always made everyone laugh and think you're brilliant and cute, but basically that's the first thing I thought of.
I remember one time I was visiting Ruth and it was time for the swamp cooler to go in. So hot!! So Dustin and Jeff wrestled the cooler into the window, grunting and sweating and taking "direction" from Ruth, while you and I ate chocolate and watched a movie and laughed and wondered if we should "help" or just stay out of everyone's way!!
And then there was the yummy dinner at your house too. That was way yummy. You were so patient with Jeff and Emma, while I KNEW you probably wanted to pull your hair out as a Sci-Fi movie was dragged out!
Ok, I enjoyed the night that we got together and hung out while our husbands worked. I came with my kids and we ate dinner and then watched a movie. I thought it was great that you allowed me to share in helping you put up some of the word art on your walls in the kids' bedrooms and then we just hung out and talked. It was a good night. You are an enjoyable person to talk with. I felt that I could relate with you.
Our love for cheescake. In most of my memories of my visits to Magna at some point we have sat together and enjoyed cheescake. Just thinking of the times that you made cheescake for dinner or for whatever reason has my mouth watering. I also remember one summer visit that we took photos out on Ruth's steps with all the kids in their pjs. They were all so cute. I have always enjoyed visiting with you. You are always easy to talk to and have a very fun nature!!
Post a Comment