Wednesday, July 2, 2008

It's Just Too Hot!

Today the kids were in quiet time and Jeff went into Abbey's room to check on her. She was singing to herself and it's always interesting to see what she's up to. Today she had a towel spread out on the middle of her bedroom floor and she was in her swimming suit with her sun glasses on. She had turned her light on and was apparently sunbathing by the light of her 75 watt light bulb. I guess it's just too hot for her to go outside and enjoy natural light. Probably a good thing - she'd get sunburned if she did.

2 comments:

Hiller Family said...

Seriously how cute.. I love three year imaginations.

Holly said...

Abby is a complete riot. Can we just fastforward time for a minute so we can see her as an adult? I'm dying to know how she'll be.