Today we decided to go shopping. Jeff went to Kohl's with Ian while Abbey and I ran a quick errand and then we met up with them a few minutes later. Jeff was in the men's section when we got there and so we started walking towards him. Of course, we had to walk through the "intimate apparel" section on our way. Abbey decided that she LOVED some of the panties! She didn't realise that they weren't her size, but after all some of them are small enough to almost fit her, I suppose. Anyway. There was a particularly bright pink thong that just happened to be at her eye level as we were walking by (thanks for that, Kohls). She said, "Mom! Look at these panties! They are so. CUTE. Can I get them, puh-lease!?!?!?" I couldn't help myself. I started giggling and giggling like a silly school girl and then dragged her away from them.
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

4 comments:
You are so funny!! Giggleing like a school girl about thongs, aren't those things you put on your feet??!!! Oh for the "old" days!
hooray for bright pink butt-floss! LOL
That is funny! My kids always act like they are mortified. Like WHO in the world would actually WEAR stuff like that? Even the bras. I have to reassure them that it is all a fairly normal part of life. I think I prefer your daughter's response, very entertaining!
What city to you live in? I really think it is somewhere nearby mine. Either that or we just have a lot of the same stores.
That is so funny! I had a simialar experience with Kylie in the same department, at JCPenney. As we walked by, she said "pretty mommy". Our girls' will get along great together!
Post a Comment