Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Perfect Start To What HAS To Be A Great Day!


I'm sure you're thinking to yourself, "But Amy, what could be so great that it would pull you out of the blue-ish mood you've been in for the last several days?"
Good Question!
You see, I love a challenge. I like solving problems. I like figuring things out and seeing how good at it I can be. Last night I calculated, arranged and then rearranged, and then I even set my alarm clock! I know, wow, right? So I got up at 5:30, voluntarily, and got dressed. I collected my keys, purse and coupons and headed out the door. I went to Albertsons and started loading my cart. I ended up getting 150 different items, cereal, cookie dough, granola bars, cake mixes, etc. Guess how much I saved??? $352!!! I think I've gotten a high big enough to last for the rest of the week. Ahhh...I love coupon shopping.
If you have an Albertsons in your area you should get a high too! Go here to see what's on sale. And here to figure out which coupons to use and how to get the best deal. Then stop by here, and here, here, here and here to get the coupons. (psst...you can print 2 coupons at each place.)

6 comments:

Heatherlyn said...

I might just do that. That's a LOT of money.

Just SO said...

That is ROCKIN! I have a devil of a time figuring this stuff out.

Amy Bahnmiller said...

You're so awesome... :) Thank you for sharing this with the rest of us...

Unknown said...

I love how coupon crazy you are. You are my HERO. Not only for gangbuster shopping tactics, but for bringing over those chocolate covered strawberries. I moaned LOUDLY for a full 5 minutes. Clint was seriously disturbed.

Unknown said...

Wow. Sounds like fun.

Linda Gibbs said...

Hey you!! I emailed you!