
Last night I was telling my live-in friend, Jen about Abbey's harrowing experience with the painting man (read post from yesterday) and she started to really laugh. Then she told me about what she found yesterday morning with Ian. She was walking past the hall and saw him laying on the ground dragging himself down the hall. She asked him what he was doing and he informed her that the invisible man was dragging him away! He said that the guy had sprinkled himself with magic invisible powder and that's why no one else can see him. She asked Ian what the guy looks like and he said, "I don't know. He's invisible!!!"
Follow-Up to the Painting Guy:
We were coming home from dropping kids off at the bus stop this morning and got stuck behind another school bus that was picking up a girl in a wheel chair. Abbey pointed to the house in front of us and told me that the painting guy lives there. His bed is in the dirt and he sneaks when it's dark outside. She said that he also likes to get little kids! I assured her that we got rid of him last night and that I put a magic spell on our house so he can't see it any more. She seems okay now.
How is it that kids can come up with a little idea and then run and run with it until it turns into this huge (and very real) thing? I wish MY imagination still worked that well!
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

4 comments:
No kidding. I think adults with imaginations like that are either institutionalized or become world-famous authors.
I bet you laugh all the time at your house!
Your kids have the best imagination! Can I barrow just a tiny bit for our quiet time? Hmm.
I was trying to not imagine bigfoot coming down out of the mountain as I slept out in the snow on Friday night. My imagination still takes over sometimes.
Post a Comment