I'm not very good at cutting things in a straight line. In fact, I have a history of being a crooked cutter. So when it comes time to cut bangs I either fork out the $15 to the local Super Clips or I make some poor family member do it for me. Normally, I ask my sister-in-law to do it but she's been super busy lately so the task fell to Jeff. (He's a lefty but still does a pretty good job.) So now Abbey has a shiny new pair of bangs. She no longer resembles a sheep dog and I think she's pretty proud of that fact. She was sitting on the bathroom counter yesterday morning so that I could get her hair done for church. As she was sitting there, she brushed her hair off of her cheek, tilted her head back and said, "Don't be jealous!"
Bwahahahahah!!!!!! I'm in so. much. trouble. with that kid. 
P.S. This picture is a little old...I couldn't find the camera yesterday morning.
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

4 comments:
It's amazing how young they start. What a cutie!
She is such a cutie! I can just picture her saying that. you are in for it, when she hits the double digits! hehe
What pretty hair color.
Ok, so, I have to admit that I was looking at the picture and it took me a minute to realize that her hair was in curlers. At first I coudln't figure out how you got it to stay in those curls and then I wondered why you would want it to. But I bet it looked lovely once you took the curlers out!
Seriously, that is awesome. You're kids have the best one liners.
Post a Comment