Thursday, February 19, 2009

Scratchin'

We were getting ready for school again this morning and Ian was having a typically slow morning. I usually spend quite a bit of time coaxing him to get his pajamas off and then even more time trying to get school clothes on. This morning was especially challenging, for some reason. Finally I'd had enough and I started to get after him. He then looked at me with his puppy dog eyes and said, "But Mom, my back itches!!!" Without thinking, I selflessly scratched with the closest thing to him.



















After a good scratchin' he got ready without any further complaint. (I knew those rough, dry feet would come in handy at some point!)

1 comment:

Just SO said...

Ha Ha! That's awesome! Ah the memories he'll have... I can see him now with his wife. "Honey can you scratch my back?" Then he has to tell her that she can't scratch it with her fingernails it has to be with her feet. That time will be wondrous. ;)