Friday, February 20, 2009

Pampering Followed By A Peep Show

This morning started out pretty crazy, so I called my friend, Springrose, and begged her to let my youngest monkey come to her house to play so that I could go play. Can I just say, Springrose is FREAKIN' AWESOME!!! I lurve her more than I lurve chocolate, and that's a lot. Anyway, I dropped the monkey off this morning and rushed to the beauty college with Jen. (Jen's my super-fabulous super-cool friend.) It's $10 nail day at the school and so we decided to go get pampered. Normally a set of nails only takes a person maybe 45 minutes to do. Not the case here. We spent over 2 HOURS getting nails on. Holy Spamoni! Who takes that long??? This girl was at the end of her class, too.
So I rushed off to get the kiddos and then off to my quackalicious chiropractor. I'm supposed to take my shoes off because my ankles are messed up and he fixes them for me. Anyway, I took my shoes off and this is what I saw.

Hahahaha!!! That's what I get for wearing Christmas socks in February!

4 comments:

Goob said...

your last three posts have just killed me.

Just SO said...

I need to find a $10 nail day and if it takes 2 hours? That's a plus! ;)

Hiller Family said...

Ten dollars, that is crazy. I wouldn't care if it took 2hours. That break would be nice!

AW Cake! said...

Well, So and Alicia can just come here and we'll all make a trip to the college together! Then we'll come to my house and dip chocolates... the perfect day, I think!