Today I went to the bus stop, like I do every day, to wait for the kindergarten bus to drop Ian off. I saw the flashing yellow lights and so got out of the car to help him get off and to say hello to his bus driver (she's a sweet heart). As Ian gets to the steps, he tilts his head back and tear-ily says, "Mom. Do you see that? Harley CHOKED me!" Huh? I looked at the bus driver and she told me that she'd taken care of it. Harley was moved to the front of the bus and would be given a citation. When I questioned Ian down a few minutes later and asked him what the whole story was, he said that it started with Harley punching him in *ahem* his "privacy" over and over again. Then he put his hands on Ian's neck and started choking him. He said that he couldn't breathe and that one of the little girls on the bus told the driver what was going on. So...I guess I want to know if a citation is a tough enough consequence or if I should A.) call the school and demand further punishment or B.) Just go Kung Fu Panda on him like Crash would do? What do you think?
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

10 comments:
Holy moley!!!!! That's horrible. I would call the school. I think there is something else going on there.
Hopping over from Blokthoughts.
I would call the school. Do they have a "Zero Tolerance" policy? because if the kid gets away with it, it will happen again.
I don't know. Some kids just do stupid things sometimes. I would take it to the school if it happened twice. And then I would be very mad.
Talk to the school. Let them know you are not happy with this at all.
I agree that sometimes kids do stupids things and maybe the kid just made a bad choice, but I would still talk to the school about it. I agree that a warning probably isn't enough.
So I am the crazy mom who would go kung fu. Actually I would for sure call the school. That is so sad why are kids so mean so young?
Call the school, call the school, (me chanting...) You know how I love confrontation, but when it comes to my kids, don't mess with the mommy!! I think they have had problems with Harley before, I will ask Lilyanna and Macie and let you know. Then you will have more amo when you call! Poor guy, I hope his boys are ok!
I would call the school, but I would also go to the school district and tell them that enough is enough and your subdivision needs to be put in its rightful school district and stop busing your kids across town.
Yea...I agree...Kung Fu the little kid...I know it's not mature, but heck, When Mama bear comes out its hard to control her! ;)
Amy, I'll make this short...
I agree to all that has been written. Amen, sisters!!
Post a Comment