You know that you're in trouble when you hear that phrase coming from the bathroom on bath night. Especially if it happens to be Abbey who's screaming it.... *sigh*
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago
Daily life with the Chimpanzees
You know that you're in trouble when you hear that phrase coming from the bathroom on bath night. Especially if it happens to be Abbey who's screaming it.... *sigh*
Posted by
AW Cake!
at
8:02 PM
2 comments:
I hope you had towels to take care of the cannonball aftermath.
I am so looking forward to tomorrow! I can't even tell ya. The stories I am sure we have to share - and a few tears! I found my camera by the way - so be prepared for silly pictures. I'm taking all the pictures I can to carry with me to Nebraska. I'll miss you too much!
Post a Comment