*First, a disclaimer: When Jeff is out of town I find myself easily distracted with the mundane. That might explain this post...***
You know all of those little itty bitty hairs that are all over your body? You know, the ones that some people call "peach fuzz?" Some people's fuzz is dark while others have very light fuzz. Some have thick fuzz and others have hardly any fuzz at all. Some people have furrier fuzz on their arms and others have bald arms. I have light fuzz and not much of it. Most people wouldn't even know that I HAVE fuzz unless they take a closer look...which would be weird, I think. But because I know you all so well, I'm willing to have you look at my naked arm. (Please ignore the dry, freckle-ish skin.) Do you see the fuzz??? Not much there, right?
Anyway, I was sitting in the recliner earlier trying to ignore Sponge Bob and I got distracted by my fuzz. I wondered if it would hurt if I pulled one of the itty bitty pieces of fuzz out? So instead of getting a book or doing something else productive to ease my restless-ness, I thought that I just would find out. So I yanked on one of my fuzz-ish hairs. And guess what I found out??? I'm a bird. Yep, a bird. 'Cause I discovered that I have feathers. Little teeny, tiny, itty, bitty feathers that are masquerading as fuzzy hairs. What the what? How did that happen? So, I decided to do what any other semi-sane woman would do. I figured that I'd better pull another one to see if I had more feathers. Guess what? I do! Maybe in utero my body couldn't decide if it wanted feathers or fuzz and forgot that it was SUPPOSED to do fuzz. I'm not sure. My mom has never mentioned that I was born with feathers. Then I looked closer with my super human eyesight and discovered that there were just two hairs that loved each other so much that they couldn't live apart so they moved in together. Apparently they weren't the only ones living together before they got married, either. Crazy immoral fuzzy feather-ish hairs.
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

6 comments:
Funny! Sounds like something I would do!!
You have some crazy immoral feather-ish hairs on your body. Mine on the other arm are dark and long. I shaved them once in jr. high. Never should have done that.
i worry about you..........A LOT!
You need a hobby... one other than pulling your hair/feathers out. What drugs were you on when you discovered you had feathers? And why are you not sharing? Maybe Jeff should stay home a little more- you might need supervision :)
What a discover feathers, maybe that’s why your always warm.:)
I love you!
Post a Comment