My kids are the potty mouth police. Most of the time I have to repeat myself 3 or 4 times to get them to do chores, but if I happen to accidentally let one of the words on our No-No list slip, they've got better hearing than a blind bat! The other day I was walking into the house and stepped on a pointy, sharp Lego. "*#@% Lego! Ian! You HAVE to pick these *%@#$ things up!" Oooooohhh! I was in T.R.O.U.B.L.E.! Ian and Emma just got these shocked looks on their faces and covered their mouths. Two fingers shot out and pointed right at my potty mouth. "Mom! You said the 's' word! That's SO NAUGHTY!!!" Yes, my friends, I said the dreaded 'S' word. Please, please forgive me. I will no longer say 'stupid' in front of my children...but only if I don't forget. ;)
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

3 comments:
haha. My kids think 'stupid' is a bad word too. And "shut up". We have a lot of 's' words around here.
I think, considering it was a pointy lego you stepped on, that you showed quite a bit of self restraint. Those legos HURT!!!!!
At least it was only the 's' word. My brother-in-law was talking about his mom using the 'd' word. We were all shocked as my mother-in-law also thinks stupid is considered a naughty words. Disappointed! Nate said that was the worst word to ever come out of her mouth. Oh BLAH! I've used lots, lots, lots worse!!!
Faith swears in proper context thanks to Cartoon Network late at night... Umm Family Guy? Her favorite of late rhymes with cram-it... seriously... it's great in public. Head turner for sure!
Post a Comment