You know that your five year old son has woken up in a good mood when he's willing to dance for you as he's getting dressed. He was taking his pajamas off and then started to jiggle his hips in a pretty nifty move that would probably rival any Chip-n-Dale dancer. {{sniff}} It makes a mother proud. As he's wiggling, his under-roos are starting to slide down his legs. Then he started giggling uncontrollably. Belly laughing, even. When I asked him what was so funny he said, "My pee-pee is dancing!"
Bwahahaha!!! I love my kid.
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

8 comments:
That might have been more information than I needed this morning! LOL
LOL...that is great!!! I love when my kids belly laugh, it's the best!
I was easedropping on one of my boys conversations yesterday and Duncan was drawing on the magnadoodle, he turned to Rowan and aked him what it was, Rowan asked Duncan if it was a penius!! Yep, we teach correct body part terminology!!
Holy Shamole that is HYSTERICAL!!
BAHAHAHA!!! Love it!
Kids are the BEST!!! They truly make everything a little better.
I love body awareness! That was hilarious!
Post a Comment