This morning we started another round of "Jeff's out of town this week." Normally these weeks start on Mondays but sometimes they change when he has to be on the other side of the country at 8am Monday morning. (That's 5am our time, FYI.) We got him for a total of about 36 hours this time before he had to leave again...whoopee!
My goal: To laugh more than I cry, scream or zone out. Wish me luck!
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

1 comment:
Well, Little Lady, I know how ya feel! Steve didn't even come home this weekend. He's stuck in Texas until tomorrow when he can get loaded. So we are HOPING he will be home this next weekend since it's his birthday. And I need a brea. I tend to "zone out", but I think crying may be healthier. I just really don't cry, so I get crabby or zone! Nice to have a friend who understands and won't judge me. Thanks!!
Post a Comment