Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Introducing....Medusa!!!

We have a new addition to the zoo. Okay, maybe just a made-over current animal at the zoo.

Monkey #1 decided that it would be cool to go to school with curls so I decided that I'd give Springrose's idea a try. The monkey woke up this morning and came to my room crying and crying! Apparently she tried to take out one of the little twisty-things and then combed it out. It frizzed...A LOT...and then she freaked. So we took all of the other hairbands out and then I made her stand under the shower for a few minutes so that we could braid it.
Here are the other monkeys with Medusa - I guess they thought that she looked so cute, they'd be cute by default!



P.S. Dear Principal Woolstenhulme,
Thank you for finally calling me back regarding the incident on the bus. I hear that Harley's been in trouble before. (Other mothers have told me some horror stories plus I could tell that you knew exactly who I was talking about when I mentioned who the kinder-offender was.) I appreciate the fact that Harley will be pulled into the office and his parents called, I think that's a good first step. And I love that he has to make restitution for his actions. But what do you make a 5 year old do that will make up for what happened? Maybe scrub yucky toilets for a month? Just throwing out ideas. Also, could you please make sure that Ian and Harley don't sit together in class anymore? That'd be swell.
Sincerely,
Amy

1 comment:

Just SO said...

Those are some serious curls. How did you do it? I followed the link but couldn't see anything about the curls.

And I'm glad that Harley and his parents will be brought in. I would even go further as to ask if they could be in different classes next year if they are still in the same school.