We have a new addition to the zoo. Okay, maybe just a made-over current animal at the zoo. 
Monkey #1 decided that it would be cool to go to school with curls so I decided that I'd give Springrose's idea a try. The monkey woke up this morning and came to my room crying and crying! Apparently she tried to take out one of the little twisty-things and then combed it out. It frizzed...A LOT...and then she freaked. So we took all of the other hairbands out and then I made her stand under the shower for a few minutes so that we could braid it.
Here are the other monkeys with Medusa - I guess they thought that she looked so cute, they'd be cute by default!
P.S. Dear Principal Woolstenhulme,
Thank you for finally calling me back regarding the incident on the bus. I hear that Harley's been in trouble before. (Other mothers have told me some horror stories plus I could tell that you knew exactly who I was talking about when I mentioned who the kinder-offender was.) I appreciate the fact that Harley will be pulled into the office and his parents called, I think that's a good first step. And I love that he has to make restitution for his actions. But what do you make a 5 year old do that will make up for what happened? Maybe scrub yucky toilets for a month? Just throwing out ideas. Also, could you please make sure that Ian and Harley don't sit together in class anymore? That'd be swell.
Sincerely,
Amy
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Introducing....Medusa!!!
Posted by
AW Cake!
at
8:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Those are some serious curls. How did you do it? I followed the link but couldn't see anything about the curls.
And I'm glad that Harley and his parents will be brought in. I would even go further as to ask if they could be in different classes next year if they are still in the same school.
Post a Comment