Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday Foto Finish Fiesta

Visit Candid Carrie and join in on the fun!


This picture was taken some time ago. It was on a day that I'd gotten a sweet deal on frosting and Abbey found the container before I could put it away. Then she hid in the front room. Behind my couch. The only thing that redeemed her was the fact that it only cost me $0.25 for the can of frosting.

3 comments:

Heatherlyn said...

Oh my! Look at her hands completely covered in the frosting (and your carpet). I bet that was NOT FUN to clean up. Aren't you glad that you had the presence of mind to snap a picture? :)

Goob said...

naughty naughty! My children would never have done that! (without first stripping naked...lol)

Just SO said...

Oh my! My son once dumped white Karo syrup on our floor. I was not happy.