Seriously. My house is C.O.L.D. And you know it's cold when I finally admit that I'm cold. I don't usually like to point this out, but those of you who know me in real life know that I have "extra padding." Because of the extra layer of insulation that my body so lovingly has provided me, I don't get cold as quickly as some of you might. (okay, my hands and nose are usually a little ice-ish) However, right now I am wearing SOCKS (I know, right?), long pants, a sweater AND a blanket wrapped around me and I'm still cold. It's friggin' frigid right now and all I wanna know is, do you skinny girls feel like this all the time??? That sucks. It really does.
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

5 comments:
I hate being cold, lately I am all the time and it does suck! One night I took the heating pad to bed with me, pathetic I know.
No. Sometimes we feel really hot. I think our body temperature is affected more by our hormones, thyroids, physical activity etc. than just the temperature in the house. But I will say this: I am looking forward to spring when the weather is just about perfect for, oh, say, 6 weeks out of the year!
After I lost my first 20 pounds I was FREEZING all the time.... I'm not always cold, though I'm not really a skinny girl either... HA! i WISH....
I feel for you. Today we are at 51 and it feels so glorious after our freezing days that I went out in just a sweatshirt.
It's cold here today as well. I can't wait for Spring.
Post a Comment