Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tickle Torture!

Sunday we were coming home from church and Emma started asking questions. This is how the conversation went:
Emma: Dad, when we get home can we watch a movie?
Jeff: Nope. We need to get home and change our clothes so that we don't get our lunch all over them.
Emma: Okay. Oooh! I know! How about after we get changed, I'll make sandwiches for the kids for lunch and you and mommy can go into your room and play tickle torture for about 30 minutes!
Jeff: {{Looking at me}} What did you just say?
Emma: Well, I know you like to tickle each other, so go ahead. I'll watch the kids and you can tickle mommy.
Jeff: What do you think, Amy? Are you up for tickle torture???

He got that silly, wicked little gleam in his eye as he said that. Funny guy.

5 comments:

Just SO said...

Tickle torture! That's a good one! I had friends who called it playing Yahtzee.

Heatherlyn said...

Kids are so perceptive. How funny!

Amy Bahnmiller said...

ummm... wow! That's hysterical! My kids have no clue yet... but my gooooodness... That was good for a laugh. Love you lots!

Sam the Awesome said...

amy got some lovin!!!! oh yeah

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

OH I LOVE THAT...I'm going to have to tell my husband about that...make it our secret code!

Don't you love the wicked gleam in the eye!!! :)