
Look at what Lisa over at Adventures In JujuBoo gave me! My first award, ever! *sniff* I'd like to thank the academy, my agent and the chimpanzees in the zoo... Huh? It's not that kind of an award? Oh, well then never mind.
I guess there are some rules when you get an award in the blogging world. First, I have to name 6 things that make me happy and then name 6 other bloggers to give this award to.
Six Things That Make Me Happy:
1. When Jeff comes home! (and gets to stay for more than a weekend)
2. The three Chimpanzees
3. My friends Kris and Sherri - they make me laugh until I have to pee
4. My family - especially Sam...she rocks!
5. Baking something fun for everyone to try out
6. Doing random things for people - but it has to be with out them knowing.
Six Other Bloggers To Give This Award To:
1. Jana at The Meanest Mom
2. Shelle at Blokthoughts
3. Candid Carrie
4. Auntie Ellen
5. Soap Box Amy
6. Outnumbered 2 to 1
If I'm being honest, I have to admit that Jana and Outnumbered don't really know me...I'm a lurker. I really like reading their stuff, though. They make me laugh and I think they'll make you laugh too.
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

3 comments:
I seriously love the way they spell Kreativ ... kind of like it is Norwegian! And since you mentioned this is your first award you have so many options.
1. Tou can print it out on plastic and bake it in the oven and make a shrinky dink charm bracelet.
2. Two words: refrigerator magnet!
3. A corsage so your friends in the real world know that you have people that worship you and they don't even "really" know you.
4. Iron On Transfer!
5. Don't wait for someone to give you your second award. Once you've talked about having your first award you can run around and just grab them off of other peoples sites. It's kind of like "capture the flag" like when you were a kid.
Oh, and this is the first time I have ever been in the same category with Outnumbered Two to One and it is really cool because I know her In The Real World and she's got stuff like this all over her refrigerator!
Yippee for all uf!
I'm so glad I had the honor of bestowing you with your first ever blog award. Is that like popping the bloggin' award cherry?? LOL.
Im off to check out your picks.
Ya know, Amy...you crack me up! I haven't looked at blogs lately because of all the "stuff" I have been up to my ears in. I need to remember to read your blog when I get stressed out and need a laugh.
Post a Comment