Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I'm so proud of my children! They actually chose a healthy snack yesterday after school. Such good children... I reminded them that when they were done they needed to make sure that the apple cores made it into the kitchen garbage. They all agreed and started munching on the apples.
This morning I went upstairs and found this on the floor.



I asked the kids who forgot to throw their core away and a chorus of "not me" followed. Darn it! Mr. Not-Me has returned!!! I thought we'd gotten rid of him last summer, but apparently not. Well, listen up Mr. Not-Me, I'm on to you and I'll be watching extra carefully from now on. You won't last long here (I hope).

P.S. We're playing "Faith Factor" with the youth at church tonight. I'm so excited! I get to watch kids try to eat pickled pig's feet if they get a question wrong... this is one of the times I enjoy being the adult. He he he.

3 comments:

Hiller Family said...

He tends to visit our house a lot too. What a fun idea for a youth activity, hope you enjoy yourself tonight.

Anonymous said...

Oh! We have Pear entrails here.... I'm glad I'm in happy company!

Unknown said...

I have yet to find all the powdered graham crackers William made then threw around the kitchen. I'm glad I'm not the only one.