The school district has decided that my children need to have FIVE DAYS OFF IN A ROW! Normally this wouldn't be so bad. Normally I'd say "Great! Let's go find something fun to do." Not today. Because yesterday Abbey's stomach hated me and rejected anything I tried to send down to it. I even sent soothing GingerAle with all of the fizz out of it...it was a no go. As a result my car and washing machine both hate me too. No matter how much I try I can't seem to get the funky smell out of the van (even with a brand new air freshner) and my washer has been washing non stop since last night. The puke bucket has been dusted off and put into use again and the Lysol has been brought out from it's storage shelf. The good thing is that my house is now sanitized and the sheets, blankets and pillow have all been washed and re-washed - no bugs could have survived it, I'm sure.
She seems to be feeling better now but is telling me that she needs a pillow and blanket so she could rest on the couch "just in case." We've been in cartoon-land most of the day and I think I'm getting brain fried because of it. I think I'm going to break out the chick flicks and bon bons tonight after bedtime. Anyone want to join me???
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

3 comments:
OOOOOHHHH! That's terrible, and just when you had some family time coming. I hope she feels better soon :)
Love the pumpkin! Sorry about the ickyness at your house... I think puke is the worst. Ever have to deal with Rotavirus? Worst sickness ever!!! I hope she's back to herself soon. I would have loved to join you for a chick flick and bon bons! Later? By the way, I tagged you. Check out my blog and you'll see what to do.
I love the picture, so funny. Kids being sick is never fun. I hate to watch them be so sick and know I can't make it go away right away.
Post a Comment