Normally I love it when my children share things. I encourage the simple acts of kindness - rare as they may be. This time, however, I'm not so thrilled. If you've read any of my recent posts you know that Ian & Abbey have both had a bug of some sort but they've made it through fairly well. Apparently the little bugs decided that I might be a good place to land next. Yep, Abbey has shared her nastiness with me! I've been in my bed, or in the bathroom, for the last 24 hours. My body is rejecting any kind of fluid in it - I think there might be a little remaining in my left pinkie, though. I'm not going to say which end, but ONE part of my body is so sore that I just want to cry. The repeated abuse has not been kind and I'm ready for the bugs to finally move out! Cross your fingers that it will be better before Jeff has to leave again tomorrow...
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

2 comments:
Don't say your kids never gave you anything!
Hope you feel better soon.
Sorry to hear your under the weather, it to will pass(hopefully soon)
Post a Comment