So I called the garage door installation people and complained that they'd installed my door wrong and that I wanted it to be corrected. The door is supposed to bounce back when it meets resistance, and it didn't, which is why we had a bent door the other day. Remember the nice men from my ward that came over to help me out? Anyway, the garage door guy came over today and told me that the nice guys who were just trying to help me out actually messed the door up even more. "Would you ask your neighbor to rebuild your car engine? NO. Because they aren't mechanics! That's why you call me!" Jeeze! Okay, okay...I get it. So he comes with the parts and spends a total of 28 minutes fixing things and then hands me a bill for $116 - $65 for labor and $32 for parts. Ummm..... how exactly does that add up to $116? Were you adding an annoyance charge? Do you think you're so neat that you automatically add an extra $19 just because I had the priviledge of being in your presence? Or are you just short of cash and want to go to McDonald's for lunch? Really, I'd like to know. Well, I called the main office and told them that I'd like to have my money back and they told me that I'd have to wait until next week sometime to get a refund. *sigh*
P.S. Dear UPS Guy,
I'd assumed when your computer called me at 7:53 this morning to let me know you were on your way that you were ACTUALLY on. your. way. It's now 12:46 and I still haven't heard the rumble of your truck in my neighborhood. Really, I have errands I need to run today and can't wait for another 5 hours for you to decide to show up. Please come soon!
Sincerely,
Amy
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

3 comments:
It sounds like you have had quite the week!! Are you still smiling?
People have some nerve. Sorry you have had such a bad day, hope tomorrow is better.
The UPS guy is like tha cable guy. I don't understand how they cannot narrow down their time more than "between noon and 5pm." COme ON!
BY THE WAY: I HAVE SOME BLING ON MY BLOG FOR YOU. COME AND GET IT :)
Post a Comment