Don't you just love it when you can get all of this...
For only $5.83? Me too! I saved $28.72 on all of this! Yep, 6 boxes of crackers, 2 jugs of laundry soap and a bottle of all purpose cleaner. Woo-hoo!
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago
Daily life with the Chimpanzees
Don't you just love it when you can get all of this...
For only $5.83? Me too! I saved $28.72 on all of this! Yep, 6 boxes of crackers, 2 jugs of laundry soap and a bottle of all purpose cleaner. Woo-hoo!
Posted by
AW Cake!
at
5:00 AM
3 comments:
Wow what a deal. You are the grocery guru of Idaho:)
I suck as shopping like that. The best I can do is load up on the buy one get free things Publix offers. Sometimes my receipt says I saved $60, but if I would not have bought that BOGO stuff to begin with, I would have saved $120. LOL. But in the longrun it does cut down on my consecutive grocery bills.
I love reading your blog. You have so many great stories.
I tagged you to tell about your quirks. I know you have told about some of them...but I am interested to see what else you have.
check my blog to see what it is all about.
Post a Comment