Remember the other night when I was SURE that someone had broken into my house? Well I found a solution that will scare all of those nasties off for sure! All because of this baby...
Okay, not this exact one. Imagine something about 30 years old and a little more home-made looking. (I think my youngest has absconded with my camera...again!)It's about that size but made of wood with a formica top. It's a food dehydrator and it's got 10 trays made of the same material you'd find on your window screens stapled to wooden frames. It's also got a fan in the bottom of the unit that my friend, Sheri, says sounds like a wood chipper. I'd have to agree, it's pretty loud. Which is the whole reason for telling you all of this - the would-be robbers wouldn't dare come in when they hear that noise! They'll start wondering what crazy weapon could possibly produce the wonderfully tantalizing smell AND make such a terrifying noise. Bwahahahaha!!!!
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

1 comment:
Check my blog now. See if you can read it better.
Post a Comment