
There are times in my life when I get very agitated. I get anxious, excited, worried and I dance all at the same time. It's when I have realized that I should have used the restroom ten minutes before I actually make it into the facility. That's when I'm crossing my legs and dancing as my hands are shaking and trying to get the stupid button undone on my jeans. When I'm finally able to work the button through the hole I rip my pants and unders down as fast as I can and sit even faster. The relief is almost an emotional thing. I find myself actually sighing with contentment. Sure the seat is cold, that's to be expected and not really a problem... until you stand up and realize that you just sat on a wet seat. When in public you have two thought processes. 1.) The person before me was in the same position I was in and just didn't aim right when trying to sit down. or 2.) The force of 5 million gallons of water shooting down the pipes after said person flushed caused a backspray of completely sanitary water to spit up onto the seat and you actually just got a refreshing rinse-off as you releived yourself. I always KNOW it's option 2. There's no way I can think that it's option 1 because then I'd have to squirt hand sanitizer on my rear end and I'm sure that would burn and counter-act the refreshing coolness I just experienced when sitting down.
When you're at home and are in the same situation you just get annoyed because you know you've taught your kids how to aim. Of course, they may have been dancing just like you were and haven't yet mastered the ability to judge the distance correctly when trying to sit and pee. I know it can't be the force of the water being flushed - I'm lucky to get the water to flush at all, depending on what's been flushed down it by the kid before me. Then I sigh as I lean over and squirt some hand sanitizer and prepare myself for the burning sensation that follows.
Today's another "Don't You Hate It When" day over at Blokthoughts! If you've got something that will make others Roll On the Floor and Laugh head over there and join in.
P.S. Please go over there and vote for me!!! She gives away prizes and if I get lots of votes I get to win one. I'm not above begging...groveling...bribing, perhaps?
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

5 comments:
I think I've stated this on my blog before but I HATE to pee...total waste of time...so I'm in this exact situation quite often!!! It is ALWAYS option number 2...no doubt in my mind! :)
If this happens at home, I assume it is option 1. If I am out in public it is most definitely #2.
Off to vote for you :)
hello Amy my girl..this is Sheri
hahaha i can actually see you putting sanitizer on your buttocks...thats why you looks DOWN before you sit :)
Heck I even put the toilet paper barrier on the seat before sitting.. even if the pee dance is going on. toodles girl.. love ya
So,so,so been there.
My take? Ehhh... what's a little urine between 10,000 friends? ;]
I've been there way too often...
My grandpa had his bladder removed and had a little colostomy bag with a valve. He thought it was great fun to push that little valve in the parking lot or at a BBQ just because you really couldn't say it was indecent. Anyway...he said he really missed that sensation of relief when you pee. After I've done the pee pee dance, I always think of him and laugh. Weird, huh?
Post a Comment