Friday, May 23, 2008

TAG! (Thanks to the "Other Amy")

1. How long have you been together? Dating included: 15 years. Married: 9 years in June
2. How long did you date? 6 years (if you count the 2 years he lived with the Navajo)
3. How old is he? 31
4. Who eats more? He's gone a lot...I'm gonna say him.
5. Who said "I love you" first? Not sure...I think I did.
6. Who is taller? Duh, he is. (By a foot)
7. Who is smarter? Depends on the subject.
8. Who does the laundry? Me. Unless it's Sunday night and he has a 6am flight the next day but forgot to empty his suitcase from Friday night.
9. Who does the dishes? Mostly me, he does pretty good when he's home, though.
10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does because it's closest to the door. (I'm still scared of the Boogey Man)
11. Who pays the bills? He does.
12. Who mows the lawn? He does unless I'm feeling left out when all of the other neighbors start mowing on Thursday and he's out of town until Friday night.
13. Who cooks dinner? Depends on what we're having. He's better at cooking some things than I am.
14. Who is more stubborn? Who are you calling stubborn?!?!?!
(THIS IS A LONG TAG!)
15. Who kissed who first? He kissed me first. On the trampoline at his parent's house...ahhhh, sweet.
16. Who asked who out first? I did. We were from different towns & I asked him to Sadie Hawkins at my school.
17. Who proposed? Ummm....I did. But we'd talked about it quite a bit before hand. I finally told him I was tired of the whole long distance relationship thing.
18. Who is more sensitive? Definitely me. I cry all of the time.
19. Who has more siblings? Him.
20. Who wears the pants in the relationship? He does. We usually talk about most things, though. And we usually agree.
I tag whoever needs something to blog about. :)

No comments: