Monday, May 12, 2008

Ian & Abbey's day on Saturday





Okay, Saturday Debby and I went to a little nearby shop while the kids were supposed to be in their rooms for quiet time. Jeff was in charge and was outside finishing the fence in the back yard. Well, Abbey likes to sneak into Ian's room during quiet time and they play. They jumped on the bed to the point that they broke the bed. Actually, I think they just got the boards under the mattress so crazy that they slid off.
Jeff told me that they were in BIG trouble when I got home. He told me that, not only had they jumped on the bed and made it fall apart, they also broke the slippery doorknob off of the upstairs pantry door and got into the cereal. They tore open the boxes and even got into one of the bags and starting eating it.
They came outside after that and were playing with sidewalk chalk. Too bad Jeff was working on the OTHER side of the yard because they moved their little art project to the fence and started coloring on it. I'm hoping that the rain will just wash it away - it comes off of the sidewalk pretty easily so I'm hoping that it will also come off of the fence too. It was a red letter day for those kids. I was exhausted by the time that bedtime rolled around but had to take one more picture of Ian in his entirely too small pair of super hero pajamas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aunt Simona,
Please refresh my memory of a long time ago with 2 little kids slit their mommy and daddy's waterbed with a pair of scissors. MMMM! water all over the place ---- Just a reminder!

Hiller Family said...

I always look forward to reading your blog, it gives me a good laugh. Besides it makes me truly grateful that my children aren't the only truly creative ones. And will give me that extra little push to make through the day. So thanks your a sweetie!