Retard moments. I assume that we all have them. Sometimes I have them more than the average Joe, so I'm here to apologize. I received an email today from a friend, who was just trying to do something nice for me, and it turned out to be a scam. I, not knowing this, sent the email on hoping to get some free stuff for my friends and family. It was pointed out to me, however, that it was a scam and that I was pretty naive to believe that the email was true. Of course, I'm not the only one who accepted it at face value which makes me feel a little bit better, but not much. What can I say? I want to apologize to everyone that I forwarded the hoax on to - I won't send them in the future. I've learned my lesson! I think that most of those I sent it to read this blog - at least I hope so because my computer keeps doing funny things and has been for a couple of weeks. Don't worry...no viruses have been downloaded because of the goofy email. Maybe my scatter-brained self will do better when Jeff comes home. Then again, maybe it's a permanent ailment...
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

4 comments:
Email hoaxes stink. I have gotten some about missing children and such and felt really bad when I read them and then when I search about it on yahoo or google I find out it is a hoax. Just messin with my feelings. I have been all ready to foward several on to friends. I think it is part of the email world not to know what is real and what is a hoax.
You shouldn't feel bad, I think it's sad that we can't be as trusting. I am known for believing anything and everything.
I'm so glad that you like my blog! Your kids are adorable. I read about your kids' "artwork" and I must extend my condolences; I can imagine it took at least 4 Magic Erasers to undo that damage. The other day my kids circled all of the electrical outlets in our house with a Bic pen...so I feel your pain. Happy scrubbing!
Jana
(The Meanest Mom)
Ok Amy, so what was the e-mail that you found out was a hoax. Was it me who sent it to you. I am definitely a gulable person and I really should be more careful.
Post a Comment