I know, I know...two posts in one day! (I must be nuts) My kids are AWESOME!!! Today has been a fun day with them, one that I needed to have. The days lately have been running into one another and it's been hard not to become frustrated with the daily routine, especially with Jeff gone so much. Anyway, I have to laugh at the funny moments and so I thought I'd share.
Tonight was bath night. Boy, did the kids need it! I should have done baths last night but we were at Grandma & Grandpa's house until after bedtime, so it had to be put off until tonight. While Ian and Abbey were waiting for Emma to finish her shower they decided to have some fun. Emma is really liking Hannah Montana right now and so, naturally, the other kids think that she's pretty neat right now too. (They like whatever Emma likes or thinks is cool.) One of the songs that Hannah sings is called "I could be a rock star" but the kids think it's called I wanna be a rock star (at least that's how they sing it). The kids each got a huge brush and were using them as microphones. They even got onto the craft table, it was the stage, and were rocking out. Abbey was singing more like she's heard Hannah Montana sing it, she has even developed a kind of vebratto, but Ian was singing like Bon Jovie. He was using kind of a rougher tone of voice and making a fist with his hand, squeezing his eyes shut, crouching down and really getting into it. It was so FUNNY!!! Ahh, I love my kids.
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

3 comments:
Hannah Montana is very present in our house too. But not just the house. You should hear the belt out "Best of Both Worlds" in the car. Nice tight confining place are great for 2 Hannah fans. They even dance in the booster seats.
That would have been a lot of fun to watch. Sounds like you have some rock stars on your hands!!
We like to rock out to Hannah Montana also. It sounds like your had a great night with your children! I love creating memories like that.
Post a Comment