I know. It seems a little irrational. I just can't help myself. Some people collect little figurines, some collect Beanie Babies, while others collect tea pots. Not me! I collect coupons and then I collect cereal. (Or popcorn, go-gurt, granola bars or whatever is on sale that week) I love knowing that I'm getting 20 boxes of cereal for the same price that one box at regular price would cost me! 20 boxes for $5! You tell me if YOU could get that good of a deal? Could you pass it up??? Even if it meant that you gave all of it away to some bum on the street? Now I have something to put into the little plastic bag that the scouts leave on my doorstep once a year for the food pantry plus a receipt that shows that I saved $112 on my shopping order today. I think I'll frame it. (and then I'll go and organize the storage room...yikes!)
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

3 comments:
Oh, how I love good deals!! Share, share! I love to see how much I save. And Megan and I love cereal. I think you did great!
You ROCK! Darrin thinks I'm a nut for doing the same thing. I haven't quite mastered the coupon thing so please share the secrets..
We needed more cereal?
Post a Comment