***SIGH*** I love my kids. I think that one day they're going to be somthing great...maybe even artists. I just wish that they would find a different canvas to practice their creativity on.
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago
Daily life with the Chimpanzees
***SIGH*** I love my kids. I think that one day they're going to be somthing great...maybe even artists. I just wish that they would find a different canvas to practice their creativity on.
Posted by
AW Cake!
at
10:36 AM
1 comment:
I share your thoughts about rising amazing but frustrating children. About two weeks go my boys(darrin &carsten) decided to have a wet rag fight. Long story short darrin hit my cabinet door just right and broke it in half. And he is suppose to be the adult! Since than my childrens surprises haven't been that bad. I'm glad you are keeping your sense of humor through it.
Post a Comment