Saturday, May 10, 2008

Look at what the Husband got me!!!


The kids are upstairs for nap time but are jumping on the beds instead and I don't care! Jeff is wonderful! He got me two dozen roses for Mother's Day! He ordered them online and so he was outside when the doorbell rang and the FedEx guy dropped them off. I know, sounds weird, right? Nope! These are BEAUTIFUL! They were cut yesterday and shipped overnight so that I could get them in time. I love roses...almost as much as I love tulips!

4 comments:

Sherri Harward said...

Those flowers are super cute. Your husband is really nice. I love flowers too.

Hiller Family said...

Those are so beautiful! I love when husbands surprise us. I hope your enjoying Mother's Day weekend.

Linda Gibbs said...

Jeff did GOOD!

Joella Kingsbury said...

Those are beautiful!! I love the variety of color.