Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Is it bedtime yet?!?!


I saw this image on another blog and stole it because it is everything I'm feeling right now. I'm tired, it's been a long day and the laundry almost took me captive. I finally convinced myself that if I could pick myself up off of the floor I could have a Dr Pepper. So I got up, brushed myself off and got to work again. The laundry is now done, kids are fed, dishes are washed and the Dr Pepper was gulped down in 2 swallows. Thank you Jeff for that wonderful Mother's Day gift!

5 comments:

Amy Bahnmiller said...

You're one step ahead of me girlfriend... anytime you need a hand though, don't be afraid to holler. Work passes faster with a friend in tow.... :)

Anonymous said...

I feel you on the bedtime statement. Bedtime can't come quick enough sometimes. Well good luck one more day before Friday.

Anonymous said...

by the way the last comment was from the hiller family.

Amy Bahnmiller said...

Oh girlfriend, you ROCK too... hey! We're undercover rockstars at church. shhhhhhhh.... we don't want to scare anyone...

too badly!

*tee hee hee*

Linda Gibbs said...

How DID you get my picture?