Monday, May 19, 2008

Phish


There's a music group called Phish (pronounced fish) and they sing a song about bedtime. It goes like this, "When you're there I sleep lengthwise and when you're gone I sleep diagonal in my bed." I've had that song running through my head since I went to bed last night. Jeff left yesterday and I realized that one of the benefits (I'm trying to find positive things) of having him gone is that I get to sprawl out on the bed and take up as much room as I want to.

2 comments:

Amy Bahnmiller said...

a definate benefit - Fur SHHHHURRRR!

Linda Gibbs said...

I'm right there with you! Steve averges about 4-5 days home a month. Always look at the positive. The negative will eat you alive!! But if you have a bad moment, come to me to vent. I know and totally understand.