So, I've been debating on whether or not to share this little gem with you. But it's such a wonderful, enlightening and time saving thing that I decided that I'd be selfish if I didn't let you know about my new discovery. It saves time in the morning AND it saves at least a half of a load of laundry each week. I know, too good to be true, right?
One of my nephews, who will remain annonymous, told me all about wonder wear about 8 days after they'd been here. This is about how our conversation went.
Me: It's time for you guys to do laundry, it's piling up pretty high.
Nephew: Yeah, and I need to wash my spare pare of boxers.
Me: Uhhhh... how many pairs did you bring?
Nephew: Just 2.
Me: Gross!!! You've only changed your underwear once since you've been here?
Nephew: Well, I can wear each pair for 4 days so it's okay.
Me: Four DAYS???
Nephew: Yeah. I wear them front ways the first day, then I turn them around and wear them backwards for the next day. Then I turn them inside out and wear them front ways again and then on the last day I wear them inside out and backwards - see four days!
Me: There's just something wrong with that.
Nephew: Why?
Me: There just is. We're going shopping - get your shoes on.
He now has several pairs to choose from - maybe wonder wear isn't such a great idea after all.
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

4 comments:
Ha,ha,ha I can't believe how clever boys are. However I wish they would use it on something besides an excuse for poor hygiene.
That - is - hilarious! I so needed that this morning. You are amazing! *HUGS*
gross!
That is pretty gross.
We're home. Thanks for your prayers.
Post a Comment