Yesterday I went upstairs and found this.
I'm not really sure what they're doing but every cushion on my couch was pulled off to make this make-shift "house". They made sure to leave a little crack in one of the "walls" so that they wouldn't miss out on any of Backyardigans. I have to figure out why Abbey's not wearing a shirt in this one, too. She's actually been doing that a lot lately. I think it may be left over from when the nephews stayed with us. They liked to pretend they were tough men and took their shirts off whenever the opportunity presented itself. Since then Abbey frequently is found without a top on and Ian has asked several times "Is tonight the night I get to sleep without my shirt on?"
P.S. Thanks Shelle! I figured out how to add Mr. Linky!
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment