So last night I was saying bed time prayers with Ian. I reminded him that Jeff was going to be driving home today with Grandpa & Uncle Eric and to please ask Heavenly Father to bless them so that they could come home safely to us. This is how his prayer went:
"Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you for today. Thank you that we could be good & have fun. Please bless my daddy that he can come home safely tomorrow. Please bless my mommy that she will stay beautiful. Please bless Emma that she will stay beautiful too. Please bless Abbey that she will stay beautiful. And please bless me that I will stay handsome."
And then he closed his prayer... I'm so glad he's concerned for our family's good looks!
Today in Sacrament Meeting (church) we were sitting in one of the side pews (so that there's only one escape route for the kids) and the kids did pretty well. I had to shush them a couple of times here or there but Abbey was the one that kept my attention. She stood just outside of the pew and a little bit into the isle. She was pretending to cook something and when she was done she gave me a snack. Then she wanted to put on a puppet show so she set up the imaginary puppet theater and got all of the pretend puppets out. She slipped one on each of my hands and demanded that I pretend to help her out with her puppet show. She was pretty good at acting out all of the right things and I didn't realize that I wasn't the only one being entertained by her antics. The guy on the next pew over was giggling as he watched her. I can only imagine what HE thought she was doing the whole time.
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

4 comments:
Man I would love someone to pray for my looks, I need all the help I can get..:) What a cute kid!
How sweet is that!? And who was looking at you wierd? I have an idea from where you said you were sitting, but hmmm.... good luck starting tomorrow. Call my cell if you need to whine at me! :) Love you!
Love the prayer! And really your kids were pretty good during sacrament meating... I was a couple rows behind you. :)
There is nothing like great entertainment during sacrament...I mean isn't that why we have kids? Okay I kid...but sounds way cute!
I love that prayer...I wish my kids would pray for MY beauty! lol!
Post a Comment