Saturday, August 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Dalamar!



Today my nephew, Dalamar, is 9 years old. He wanted a Captain America birthday cake and so we attempted to make his shield. It's not such a great cake but he likes it and so I guess we're okay. Let me tell you a little bit about Dalamar. He's such a sweet boy with a tender heart and a ready smile. He's always willing to play whatever game you want to try and he's quick with a joke to brighten your day. It's been really great to have him staying with us for these past several weeks because the kids have loved having someone fun to play with and I've really enjoyed getting to know him better. Happy Birthday, Dalamar!!! We love you lots!

2 comments:

Hiller Family said...

Two in one week your amazing. No matter what you think, I think the cake looks GREAT!

Linda Gibbs said...

The cake looks great! You did a good job and he looks happy. That's what is important.
Hey! Did you have milk with the cake!!!! Sorry. Couldn't resist!