I've discovered something important about my feet! While I'll admit that I have small-ish feet and it actually looks like I have little Vienna Sausages attached to the ends instead of toes, I still love them. I'm not sure if everyone's feet are as wonderful as mine are. You see, MY feet are actually my body's thermostat. When I'm hot or cold, my feet help me out. (especially if I'm in bed & trying to sleep.) If I'm hot I just put one of my feet out of the covers and the rest of me cools off. If I'm cold I put it back under the covers and I'm warm again. Weird, huh? Well, today I discovered that if I spread my toes....I cool off SO MUCH FASTER!!! Yep, I have some pretty amazing feet - don't you wish you were as cool as me?
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

6 comments:
You must have some of the genes of your Aunt Simona. That's all I have to say!
LOL...you still make me laugh. And yes i am a bit jealous of your feet's thermometer ability, mine are always cold :)
You are such a riot! I love to read your blog. You make my day! I love to laugh WITH you!
DUDE!! I am not alone in this world! Can you flip people off with your middle toe??
You make me laugh! Miss you already.
That is cool. I do that at night all the time. It is wonderful to not have to throw all the blankets off because I do love my blankets. =)
Post a Comment