Thursday, September 11, 2008

Over The River & Through The Woods...

Today is the day that Jeff and the men in his family are going to Grandma's house to help her get some things done before winter sets in. Here's a picture of Grandma Wixom.


Yep, that's her sitting in a backhoe as big as the house it tore down. They pulled an Extreme Makeover and ripped apart the "old homestead" last spring. Grandma is one of those ladies that sets irrigation pipes, chops down trees with chain saws and does pretty much anything she wants to if she sets her mind to it. Today is her birthday and I think she's either 84 or 85 (it's rude to ask a Lady her age, you know). Anyway, Grandma Wixom rocks and I hope she hangs out with us for a long time. Happy Birthday, Grandma!!!

1 comment:

Hiller Family said...

Darrin has a grandma who is 90, I love having her around my kids adore he also. Sounds like yours is just as special.