And....they're off! Today we're having "The Great American Marathon" AND it's in our very own family room. Who would've thought we'd be so lucky? The kids have set up the race track and have been racing since last night. They begin at the starting line and even say "Take your mark!" Then I have to yell GO and then they're off. They run around and around and around the couch until they're too tired to go any more laps. The race could last 15 minutes or 2 seconds - depending on their energy level OR their attention span. (You have to admit that "The Backyardigans" are a pretty tempting distraction.) This morning Ian is running a solo race and Abbey is cheering from the stands.
What a cutie with bedhead and in her princess nightgown.
This is Ian in his starting position...doesn't he have PERFECT form???
Maybe he'll be in the Boston Marathon one day! *sniff* I'm so proud!
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

2 comments:
I can't believe how big your kids are getting, but they are still super cute.:) I love their little imaginations; Avery doesn't due well being the only one home all day. We are excited for kindergarten to start next year.
Post a Comment